Sunday, August 8, 2010

Didn't see that coming. So to speak

Bryce Havens

Bryce Havens So who took a dump on PFAA? Did David finally get caught for being a creeper who sent penis pictures to female members and stalked them?


    • Michael Arroyo You are kidding right?

    • Bryce Havens Ask Danna about that.

    • Steve Longden David was a dumb cunt (first swear word on this page yayyy ) he said i was the most delusional of everyone .I highly doubt that , what about shelbie ?

    • Michael Arroyo Holy shit.......There is always something totally up with a vast majority of these uber 'moral' Christians. I'm pure in spirit in public. In private, they smell worse than the shit I'm in......

    • Megan Van Berkum-Wissmueller Wha...wha....WHAT?!?!

    • Edward Shornock He would *never* do such a thing! (This is actually the 3rd of 4th I've heard of penis photos being received) (not counting the warning posted to BizarroWorld PFAA)

    • Edward Shornock and *THAT* is why he flipped out about the legal threats that earned my ban.

    • Edward Shornock I wondered why you were blocked back in May...so it was related to this? Nice.....

    • Danna Gaddy
      Every time I got close to exposing him as the depraved hypocirte that he is he freaked out. This was his last freak out. I saved it. I wish I had saved the filthy stuff...I never wanted to use it against him so I deleted all of it.

      1
      Send a... New Message
      Messages

      David Solomon
      (no subject) I don't fear you. I resent you. There is nothing that you can do to me that...
      4 minutes ago

      David Solomon
      (no subject) I am driving down to see you this weekend.
      8 hours ago

      David Solomon
      (no subject) You're a funny girl.
      8 hours ago

      See AllGo Online

      Top of Form

      Bottom of Form
      New Message
      (no subject)
      Back to MessagesSelect AllSelect NoneMark as ReadMark as UnreadReport SpamDeleteUnsubscribe
      Select: All, Read, None
      Show: AllUnread
      Between You and David Solomon

      David Solomon July 14 at 11:37pm Report
      Please tell me what you want me to do to avoid being attacked by you. If you want to to quit PFAA, I'll do it. You call it. I just can't take it anymore.

      Danna Gaddy July 14 at 11:40pm
      Just stop trying to contact me privately. That is all that I ask. I have gotten messages from another member asking me questions about you...warning me that you are a sexual predator...telling me that women are complaining about you stalking them. I have kept my word to you and kept quiet. Just leave me alone.

      David Solomon July 14 at 11:42pm Report
      Yes, I know who's contacting you.

      And I'll quit contacting you privately if you'll stop attacking me or calling me out on the boards. I'm sure you haven't noticed, but I already unfriended you. I want nothing to do with this anymore. Do we have a deal?

      Danna Gaddy July 14 at 11:47pm
      No, I hadn't noticed...I haven't noticed shit about you except that you keep on keeping on with this shit and then turn around and act like I am stalking you.

      I told you that I will not be silenced. I will treat you the same way that I treat every other xtian on that page.

      My suggestion to you...don't shit where you eat. Stop e-fucking women on your goddamn pages and you won't have problems.

      I case you hadn't noticed, I haven't given David Solomon a second thought since you told me that I was a jerk. I stopped talking to you way before you were done with me. I haven't wanted anything more to do with this since I stopped talking to you.

      David Solomon July 14 at 11:49pm Report
      That's odd, because you call me out by name more than any other poster on the board. It's sickening. Lay off of me.

      Danna Gaddy July 14 at 11:50pm
      Fuck off

      David Solomon July 14 at 11:50pm Report
      And if you continue to air personal crap about us on the boards, I friggin' ban you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Ron McCrary WOW, what a fucking sicko!! Shame on you David!
      I guess those prayers did'nt fucking help you!

    • Stephon Walker Ok, so I'll ask the question everyone wants to know--how big was it?

    • Ron McCrary Danna, I think you should start a new site (AHA "All Hail Atheists")

    • Megan Van Berkum-Wissmueller LOL! I love it. Oh, am so happy right now.

    • Neil Gough
      Hhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah

      hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

      Danna, I love you!!!!!
      ...
      This has made my week


    • Jim Weatherby WHAT...... THE...... FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?

    • Joseph Howell I'm not shocked. I'm shocked that any of you are. LOL!

    • James Jordan hmmm - should have kept his dick in his hands....

    • Paul Lawson LOVE IT!

    • Tim Carroll
      I expect nothing less from a christian. I know that sounds prejudiced and many of you will probably want to argue the point, but when someone tries to set himself up as some sort of spiritual guru (and that is what DS looked like to me) I k...now that something like this will eventually come out.
      DANNA - if you haven't thrown out those pictures, I would consider sending them to David's wife, with a detailed account of his affairs. You might sort of hurt the poor woman, but it will be less hurtful than the betrayal she is bound to experience when he either dumps her, or gives her some STD.
      See more

    • Eric Pommer Didn't see that one coming. So to speak.

    • Tim Carroll Eric, you're a card. Bravo !

No comments:

Post a Comment