Monday, August 9, 2010

Reposting since many are blocked

Danna Gaddy

Danna Gaddy Laurie Ann writes: Are you guys still talking about David? Sheesh! Leave the guy alone. Really be totally honest... everyone knows Danna is not the most stable person around.... she admits it herself. She also admits she is NOT a good person. If you put those two together... can you REALLY believe what she says? Would any of you... men who are married -- risk your reputation and marriage... and CHILDREN.. on someone who is not stable? Would you seriously send nude photos of yourself jacking off to that person from your own FB account? Wouldn't you at least create a dummy account? It just does NOT make logical sense. And... as I said.. I could PROVE the reason they shut the page down was because of a conversation I had with one of the owners. It has ZERO to do with David. Nothing. They asked for his input AFTER I had that conversation. The PFAA wasn't David's page. It was Moody's.

    • Larry Vern Bunnell Prob with fundies is that they have no sense of humor. There was never any fun in fundamentalism. Never.

      They literalize everything.

      And she says you're not stable like it's a bad thing.

    • Denise Roberts Really Larry, you know every fundie on the planet??

    • Danna Gaddy I know right? Gah! I worked hard to get to this point and now Laurie doesn't like me! Waaaaah! I think I'll kill myself. (and make it look like Laurie and David did it.)

    • Danna Gaddy You only have to know one Denise...then you know them all.

    • Laurie Ann Really Larry? You think trying to harm someone's reputation of family is humorous? Really?

    • Laurie Ann ‎*or (not of)

    • Denise Roberts That's not true Danna..

    • Chuck Gregory I'll take honesty over the false humility over these *gag* xtians any day.

    • Danna Gaddy Not humorous at all...FUCKING HILARIOUS!

      Laurie, how am I unstable? I have a bad temper. Other than that I am pretty normal. Do you have any evidence of my instability?

    • Denise Roberts Excuse me Chuck, I am not perfect and never have been. But I am not involved in adultery... ok??

    • Larry Vern Bunnell
      Well, yes, I have met every fundie on the planet.

      Actually, I usually say "most" or use another qualifier. Let's just say what I said is true of every fundie I've met.

      Laurie, try to focus, ok? I was responding to your assessment of Danna. ... You take her humor seriously, either because you don't understand humor or because you do understand it but chose to use it against her.See More

    • Denise Roberts Danna you're nuts..no offense and beyond unstable.

    • Steve Longden
      Its quite ironic that us atheists judge xians for their judgment of homosexuals etc yet as soon as we have a opportunity to judge we all do the same . I read davids post and i felt it quite sincere . If he made a mistake then why should he be crucified . At the end of the day he is a man that has been tempted when told a woman is a exhibitionist . I for one wouldnt care to see a woman as i love my wife very much however i can understand that ppl would be tempted . He made a mistake , why judge and crucify him and destroy his family for that . I am ashamed of how my fellow atheists are acting .

    • Tommy Garrett Do you make death threats?

    • Denise Roberts I'm not saying you are lying Danna, but yeah you're "nuts."

    • Diss Coe David is involved go adultery though:)

    • Diss Coe ‎*in

    • Tim Carroll
      The fact that Danna freely admits her own humanity is a testimony in iteself. Even if Danna were an outright prostitute, I would think her word worth more than some holier-than-thou christian's. I almost ALWAYS think christians are liars. Your words here, Laurie - "everyone knows Danna is not the most stable person around" - demonstrates your own lack of credibility to m, for several reasons. 1) Danna is NOT the first to make these claims about David, and she does not actually know (unless she recently learned) who the others were; 2) You are presuming to speak for everyone which is something you patently cannot do; and, 3) you are defending someone who has publicly admitted his wrong doing by using Ad Hominem tactics, the worst sort of argument left to people who have none other.
      My suggestion to you, Laurie Ann, is that you re-think your position here.
      See More

    • Steve Longden Tommy ? If mud from online was affecting your family ? Would u threaten someones life ? I would . Of course it would just be a threat and i would have no desire to of course do it but if pushed enough as he has been i would totally say that .

    • Danna Gaddy Denise, you are an over processed pudgy cunt...no offense.

    • Zeus Pug Denise / Laurie Ann - what would it take for u to admit david did anything wrong? theaten to stick a gun down someones throat is not enough?

    • Denise Roberts on offense taken, and btw my weight is just about right. I got weighed recently as the doctor's office.. I just consider the source Danna. You have had a ton of anger as long as I have known you..

    • Tommy Garrett I did nothing to deserve a threat against my life.

    • Denise Roberts Zeus, I dont know what to think about the allegations. I do know that there have been other allegations like Danna saying Laurie Ann and David may have had a thing and Missy making insinuations that David might like underage boys..

    • Laurie Ann Zeus... I'm not saying David did or didn't do anything wrong. I don't personally know him. I simply don't know. I just think people should give it a rest unless they know for sure. It's wrong to try to damage his life based on the source of one woman.

    • Danna Gaddy
      Steve...the fact that David did what he did isn't really the issue...it is the fact that WHILE he was doing it, he was also actively posting daily bible bullshit and passing very harsh judgement againsts Atheists for having low moral standards. How the fuck did you miss all of that?

      I told David ALL OF THE TIME that he needed to either give me up or give the preaching (on PFAA) up and he wasn't willing to do either. He was reminded almost daily of the hypocrisy that he was showing...he didn't care.
      See More

    • Laurie Ann I would agree that if David really did do this -- he should NOT be attending seminary in the Fall. That would not be right.

    • Laurie Ann Danna... YOU have said you're not stable. I don't know you personally. I'm going by what you have said.

    • Dan Epicurus You don't know, therefore Danna is a liar.

      Perfect logic, Laurie.
      *cough*

    • Denise Roberts Truthfully Danna I think your reasons for exposing him were beyond strange. you didnt like the way he ran pfaa? how crazy is that? and even though I dont know if the allegations are true, I cant help but wonder if you dont get some enjoyment from taking down a Christian? I could be wrong, but I wonder..

    • Steve Longden I agree totally danna , totally . He is a hypocrite do doubt , but should we all be judging him ? Arent we supposed to be the ones that need evidence for everything ? Question Everything , right guys ? We dont just believe what ppl tell us , we demand proof . Isnt that the way it goes ? I for one wont judge him , we all make mistakes , i think the way ppl are contacting his wife , stalking his wifes sites , posting pics of his children , contacting his work as disgusting to be honest .

    • Denise Roberts Tommy, did you really think David was gonna hurt you? seriously???

    • Missy Vedder ‎//Excuse me Chuck, I am not perfect and never have been. But I am not involved in adultery... ok??//

      Adultery is FUN!! Just ask David.
    • Steve Longden His "sin" is being a hypocrite and a slimebag .... i dont agree his life should be destroyed for this crime .

    • Chuck Gregory If you take a morally superior attitude (such as Davids) and then are unmasked for the hypocrite you are, you cant be suprised when people call you on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OXAi7rNMg...like this asshole

    • Laurie Ann Dan... I don't know what happened. That is true. I can't say if it did or didn't happen. I just think the source is questionable. And people jumped on it like it happened. If it did -- then David should DEFINITELY hold off on seminary until he gets these issues worked out. I would be extremely disappointed if he did it. Even though... I certainly know it happens.

    • Laurie Ann The main point is that PFAA didn't close because of David. And she tried to tie it into that. That's what makes me think she was lying. Because I KNOW it didn't clsoe because of David.

    • Chuck Gregory ‎@ Denise, Excuse me Chuck, I am not perfect and never have been. But I am not involved in adultery... ok?? you mean like David ?

    • Danna Gaddy
      The truth? I was pissed b/c he started deleting Atheists posts from PFAA but not xian posts...just before pulling the plug on it for good. That is what pushed me over the edge.

      David told me that he would tell his wife and kids about his affairs before going into the ministry. I told him that was a horrible idea. I told him that they shouldn't have to suffer b/c of his addiction. You really have me all wrong where David is concerned.
    • Missy Vedder Denise, why is it that when I explain my statement and ask you to post a link where I'm accusing DS of molesting children, you don't answer, and then you continue to repeat your allegations on other threads? No wonder you got banned yesterday.

    • Stephon Walker Maybe contacting his wife and involving his children is wrong, Tommy contacted David's work because David threatened him, and that is totally legit.
    • Laurie Ann
      If I'm wrong Danna then I'm sorry. But it just seems suspect to me. I know what a slipperly slope things can be but half the time you were raging about David. Why would he take that risk with you when you were so impulsive. It just doesn't make sense. I don't know this is deeper than I want to be involved with this. I just wanted the truth to come out that the closing wasn't David's fault. And his family shouldnt suffer because of this. He has 2 boys. It's just gotten out of hand.

    • Missy Vedder Laurie, didn't you see David's confession today? He admitted to what Danna accused him of already today on this page.

    • Stephon Walker Laurie Ann, if David has a sex addiction, then taking sex-related risks that could harm his personal life it is part of the condition.

    • Joshua Skorpio
      ‎""Would any of you... men who are married -- risk your reputation and marriage... and CHILDREN.. on someone who is not stable? Would you seriously send nude photos of yourself jacking off to that person from your own FB account?""

      Sure.. i ...would.. then again, my wife and i both do.. we've got all kinds of pics.. is one of the things we like to do, as a couple. it's even more fun when we take pics with our "special adult friends".. so yeah.. there ya go. some of us are just more open-minded i guess.

    • Danna Gaddy
      Who is contacting David's wife? Who is posting pics of his kids?

      I have posted pm conversations that I had with David. I didn't post his pics with them because he has me blocked, but he didn't deny the things that I said about him e-fucking ...women.

      What proof will make you people happy? If David coming on here and admitting it himself isn't enough, what the fuck else is there? You can say that it wasn't him. You can say that I am crazy. People were accusing David of this shit months ago. Is it all just a big conspiracy? Please!

      I don't care if you beleive me Laurie. Considering the fact that you worship a fucking zombie, I don't give much of anything that you say much credit. No one here does.

      Why do you care?


    • Missy Vedder I'm sure he was just shamed about his sexuality as a little boy, just like most any other Xian who is told what a sin it is to masturbate, and how dirty and bad they are. Poor guy. I do feel sorry for him, except it's time for him to get treatment and use some self-control now. He's heading for a career that makes masses of others vulnerable to him, and he should not be bringing sexual predation into that field.

4 comments:

  1. For the record Dana is NOT the only female he has been sexually inappropriate with (I say that because he's married, not because sexual conversation is in itself wrong).

    Attacking the victim (Dana) because she's "not stable" is right up there with attacking the woman because her skirt is too short.

    And feeling bad because atheists are "crucifying" someone... guess what? I don't care if someone slips up and is tempted. Repeatedly putting yourself in the position to be tempted, to not taking steps to avoid that temptation, to SEEKING out that temptation and then turn around and blame the woman is a steaming pile of shit.

    Next you'll want us in burqua's because the temptation is too great.

    As to how I know she's not the only woman he's done this with? Because I am one - with a picture. I'll be happy to release that picture to the authorities if/when they request it or after David has released a picture publicly to demonstrate what his genitals do look like. If they are different - he's innocent and I've been duped and apologize deeply. If they match - he's guilty of doing this more than once... not including the death threat which is already accepted as an action he's committed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a picture. Perhaps it is the same one that you are referring to.

    A tattoo on his arm in /that/ picture matches a tattoo on his arm in a picture that he had on his profile. It looks like there is camouflage over what I believe is his chest.

    I'm pretty sure it's his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, and here I was hoping that I got something special and "in the moment."

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all special in God's eyes.

    ReplyDelete