Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Memories, of the way they were: "Our Journey With Christ" Edition

Tom Finn

Tom Finn Funny that Mr. Solomon has only read the first 4 books of the Bible so far?!?!
No.. just sad....


  • Neil Gough likes this.
    • Peter Goesenua We only need to pray that he gets help. Insults are not welcomed here. God is Love

    • Tom Finn The fact that he has only read the first 4 books of the Bible is a concern since he seems to want to be a Minister and the idea that he is stalking atheist women shows his lack of concern about what your God or your Bible have to say.

    • Tom Finn Is saying that someone has only read the first 4 books of the bible an insult?

    • Neil Gough
      Yes we had a very one sided discussion on Exodus some weeks ago.
      It was like he had never read it.
      A good Christian like David not having read his Bible.
      I'm shocked, simply shocked I tells you!!

      ...Peter, God is NOT love. God is God. Love is Love.
      A simple concept I realise but one most theists seem to have problems with.
      I am missing the insult you allude to. Tom has simply pointed out that DS has not read his Bible.
      See more

Tom Finn

Tom Finn Good evening Mr. Solomon
I'm glad to see you still prowling the internet for atheist women!
Old habits die hard!


  • Neil Gough likes this.
    • Peter Goesenua My heart is saddened by his sin. He now has given too much ammunition to the unbelievers. I pray that you find Gods love as well Tim.

Neil Gough

Neil Gough Good Morning David.
This unbeliever has taken you up on your kind offer to join.
I look forward to many productive discussions.
How are you holding up?
Sending many unsolicted penis photos to various women lately?
...Please continue sending them to those I know.
We all get such a laugh out of it.




Peter Goesenua

Peter Goesenua Please David, stop sending pics of your penis to women on these pages. You must ask for forgiveness from your wife Amy and God. We are on to you.



    • Peter Goesenua I love you as a brother in Christ. Please take my advise and seek help before you enter into the ministry. The graphic images I have seen do not show your face. They do however show your unholy tattoos. I will pray for you brother!

Our Journey With Christ

Our Journey With Christ INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN: (please see comment)


    • Our Journey With Christ

      Thank you for joining my page. I am working hard to promote this page as it will serve as a Christ-centered, Bible-based ministry to each other and to any unbeliever who may choose to join. If you don't mind, please help me in fulfilling th...is mission by doing this:

      2) Go to the "Suggest to Friends" link directly under the page photo
      3) Suggest the page to ALL of your friends.
      4) HELPFUL NOTE: If your friends are split into groups, you can
      a. Click “Filter Friends”
      b. Click “Select All”
      c. Repeat a. and c. for each of your groups of friends

      The more people you invite, the greater the fellowship can be. Thank you so much!
      See more

Our Journey With Christ

Our Journey With Christ This page will be a Christ-centered, Bible-based ministry to each other and to any unbeliever who may choose to join.



Our Journey With Christ

Our Journey With Christ It is impossible to follow anything without first leaving something behind: Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."

Matthew 6:24

No comments:

Post a Comment