Monday, August 9, 2010

I have sinned, my lord

Rick Britney

Rick Britney I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone here. I am not a bad person, but I have made poor decisions and I am extremely remorseful and regretful. I know that my words probably mean nothing to most of the folks here, but I feel burdened to apologize anyhow.

    • Adrian Poole Not buying it.

    • Rick Britney I understand. I really do.

    • Bryce Havens Ohh how the mighty have fallen!

    • Yeshua Ben Pantera ‎"...because I got caught. If it wasn't for you meddling kids..."

    • Rick Britney I sure have. Rock bottom. Humiliated beyond description.

    • Bryce Havens And we are to actually believe this is the David Solomon why?

    • Warwick Eagle Dont worry everybody deserves to fuck up once as long as thay can learn from it

    • Allen J Cavin use your real profile and it MIGHT mean a little something to the ones that you hurt anonymity is for cowards...

    • Scott Duchesne Two words: BAN. HAMMER.

    • Yeshua Ben Pantera Why are you not asking me for forgiveness like the fallen before you have?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OXAi7rNMg

    • Rick Britney Folks, I am not going to join this group using my account because everyone I know would be able to see it in their newsfeeds.

    • Yeshua Ben Pantera Yes. You need to keep up the facade that you practise what you preach instead of being a REAL man.

    • Yeshua Ben Pantera ‎...and owning up to your shortcomings.
      • Bryce Havens It's not like we can't all get a link to your real page.

      • Rosa Monsterr lol..weird bipolar dude is back.

      • Rosa Monsterr wait is this rick or david? I'm confused

      • Bryce Havens Supposedly it's David.

      • Amanda Hansen Well, it is obvious that this is not the real Rick troll, but more like a fed up atheist trying to make Rick look like an even more idiot then he has proven himself to be, by making a fake Rick profile and apologizing on his behalf.

      • Rick Britney Do whatever you need to do Bryce. I honestly and truly don't care anymore. I really, really don't. Denise said my life is ruined anyway and she's probably right.

      • Scott Duchesne Yeah ... first he's all "I'm sorry, I love you all", then "FUCK YOU I'LL FUCK YOUR ROTTING CORPSE!" REEAL stable.

      • Rick Britney I understand why you'd feel that way, Scott. I really do.

      • Bryce Havens Well David, if your life is ruined, who is to blame for that?

      • Rosa Monsterr Ahhh, hypocritcal christians make me smile. It's funny... so I'm going to hell for not believing in god but they can do all kinds of shit and be forgiven.

      • Rick Britney Rosa, yes, I have been a hypocrit and I am working to change that. I have defiled the Gospel that I preach and I am working to change that.

      • Rick Britney Bryce, I am to blame for everything. Myself and no one else.

      • Bryce Havens Wait a minute, are you apologizing just because, or are you admitting your guilt? It seems that you were here earlier saying that nothing we have said about you is true. So are you fessing up, or are you still in denial?

      • Steve Longden Who knows if this is david or not . I aint buying it either .

      • Scott Duchesne David ... honestly, I don't think you're ready to enter the ministry. I think you need a little of the talking cure first.

      • Rick Britney I have been wrong to even try to combat you all. So wrong, so I apologize for even thinking about combating you all, muchless, having the gall to go through with it.

      • Rosa Monsterr Well good luck. And tonight when you sleep next to your wife I hope you feel reall good about yourself. lmfao.

      • Rick Britney Scott, I have yet to hold any official position in any church or organization. You are correct: I am not yet ready but I will get there. I am committed to making changes.

      • Rick Britney Rosa, no, I feel like the lowest scum of the earth. I apologize to her profusely. When she cries, I cry. When our children see her cry, I cry. I have much to make up for. I am fortunate she's still around.

      • Scott Duchesne
        I have a brother who is very much like you, David. For years he would go off on a tear, getting high, stealing from us and from other people, lying, etc. Then, one night, he'd tearfully confess and swear he was going to change ... after abo...ut the 21st tearful confession my family decided that all he does is lie, every single moment of the day; the instant he realized that I wasn't a walking ATM, he ditched me from his life. Thanks to him, I can smell a bullshit artist from fifty paces, and through yards of optic cable. You sir, are a bullshit artist.See More

      • Rick Britney Fair enough, Scott.

      • Edward Shornock Fo sho Scott! BAM!

      • Rosa Monsterr
        Yea... that's so typical for you to say that. "Ohhh I feel so guilty". Oh well I'm sure you'd feel the same way had you not been caught. Lol.

        Anyways... I don't care much honestly... about this whole drama. I just find it kind of funny. That... is all. I shall move on now. See more

      • Rick Britney Scott, it's safe to say that you know your own brother far better than you know me, so you can't really make an honest assessment on me and my life. However, from the outside looking in, I can understand how one might draw that conclusion.

      • Diss Coe I think you are one of the most two faced people I have ever encountered.

      • Scott Duchesne ‎"Fair enough, Scott." Oh, Saint David. Oh, the Martyr. You threaten a man's life - a man with a FAMILY - and you think taking a few virtual thumps is going to make things all better?! That was the biggest scumbag move I've ever seen - have you told your wife that? That you threatened to sick a 45 down the throat of a man who has a wife and child?! You make me sick. How dare you associate yourself with a man like Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Still Writing to Daniel Akin at Southeastern Baptist just saying your sorry isn't good enough you committed a felony by threatening Tommy like that. Crocodile tears won't fix this Swaggart

    ReplyDelete